Become a Member!
Dubois County Museum, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization under Internal Revenue Code Sec. 501-c-3. Contributions to our organization are tax-deductible.
Membership in Dubois County Museum, Inc. offers the opportunity to celebrate Dubois County’s rich heritage and history. By supporting the Dubois County Museum with your membership, you will help support the museum’s cultural programs, educational efforts and preservation of irreplaceable artifacts associated with the history of Dubois County.
Benefits of Membership:
- Provide free personal admission with an individual membership
- Provide free admission for family with a family membership
- Provide special e-mail notifications on special exhibits or museum programs
- Support the preservation of county history
- Support educational advancement of county history
- Receive a quarterly and monthly newsletter
- Receive invitations to special programs
- Sneak previews to new exhibits
- Receive an invitation to annual membership dinner
- Provide you with a self-fulfilling experience of sharing the history of your county
Levels of Support:
Individual - $25
Couple - $40
Family - $50
Bronze - $100
Copper - $250
Silver - $500
Gold - $1,000
Platinum - $3,000
Benefactor - $5,000
Become a member today!
NOTE: Your willingness to pay the credit card processing fee helps us use all of your donation to support heritage preservation.
Become a member today, by clicking the option of your choosing above. Help us ensure future generations are enriched with the history and heritage of Dubois County, Indiana for years to come! If you prefer to mail your membership, please click the link below for our printable application.
<– Click the link to view the membership application.